Subscribe on iTunes to the podcasts or listen to them on this website.
A wealth of bs-free information from experts in the field on the whole spectrum - weight loss, heart health, low carb, paleo, cholesterol and more.
Audio podcast. Fast-paced explanation of what causes atherosclerosis and what bio-markers to take note of.
It's number of LDL particles, not their size that is important, he claims.
"... This creates a strong financial incentive for doctors to lower the cholesterol levels of certain patients..."
A 2 page summary of why we should be asking questions about the NHS and statins.
Main website: http://www.statinnation.net/
Documentary film due Sep 2012.
Another good summary from someone who researched the real science including:
- how we've known what to eat and how to fix obesity for 150 years
- the science for and against and how the US and presumably the UK were misled
- a personal history of the lecturer's weight loss and blood lipids improvements
- the history of how we got here and the influence of food and drug companies
- how arteries really get blocked (last 5 minutes)