Subscribe on iTunes to the podcasts or listen to them on this website.
A wealth of bs-free information from experts in the field on the whole spectrum - weight loss, heart health, low carb, paleo, cholesterol and more.
The title doesn't do this lecture justice. An unbiased review of the scientific evidence for and against low fat, low GI and low carb diets.
Another good summary from someone who researched the real science including:
- how we've known what to eat and how to fix obesity for 150 years
- the science for and against and how the US and presumably the UK were misled
- a personal history of the lecturer's weight loss and blood lipids improvements
- the history of how we got here and the influence of food and drug companies
- how arteries really get blocked (last 5 minutes)