"... This creates a strong financial incentive for doctors to lower the cholesterol levels of certain patients..."
A 2 page summary of why we should be asking questions about the NHS and statins.
Main website: http://www.statinnation.net/
Documentary film due Sep 2012.
Another good summary from someone who researched the real science including:
- how we've known what to eat and how to fix obesity for 150 years
- the science for and against and how the US and presumably the UK were misled
- a personal history of the lecturer's weight loss and blood lipids improvements
- the history of how we got here and the influence of food and drug companies
- how arteries really get blocked (last 5 minutes)